cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I couldn't access to the internet via my IPhone since 11:30 this morning, still no connection now. A message "Could not activate cellular data network" keep popping up.

I have restared my phone but it is not helping at all!!!!!

Angry!!!!
Message 161 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Data network is down and has been since 11ish this morning (on my iphone) . Spoke to customer service and she says its network wide and should be fixed "within 24 hours" !!!
Message 162 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
24 hours is ####
Message 163 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here had no internet service all day.
Message 164 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive only signed up on a 30 day sim, starting to wish I had stayed on three, the CS was crap but the network worked!

Another thing is surely o2 can send out a text message to all its users to advise them of the probs, if not a good section on their web site call network issues/stats would help. ive looked at their site tonight and cant find a dam thing about the major network issue they are currently having!

Shame on them
Message 165 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive only signed up on a 30 day sim, starting to wish I had stayed on three, the CS was crap but the network worked!
Another thing is surely o2 can send out a text message to all its users to advise them of the probs, if not a good section on their web site call network issues/stats would help. ive looked at their site tonight and cant find a dam thing about the major network issue they are currently having!
Shame on them

I agree they should send texts to users alerting them of faults on their network because I got charged for the call to CS to find out whats going on.
Message 166 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shame on them

You're jumping the gun just a bit. I've been on o2 for years and this is the first major outage I've experienced, and it's not as if it's affecting calls or texts.

There should be a better way of reporting network problems though, I agree with that, although this particular problem was been reported widely in the tech media very quickly (I first noticed it on PC Advisor and The Register).

SV
Message 167 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't know anything about this until this evening when I've tried albeit unsuccesfully to connect via phone. One minute it's working, the next it aint. With not knowing I've tinkered on with my phone-hope its ok- read manual and got wap settings again-needn't have done any of this if O2 had notified us.

Plus you'd think they might have left some kind of message on their system so when you ring them it lets you know, instead of being told they're shut!

It's gonna be interesting tomorrow when we all try getting online........

I live NE3 by the way.
Message 168 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

Plus you'd think they might have left some kind of message on their system so when you ring them it lets you know, instead of being told they're shut!

similar here - assumed it was phone at first (4:30pm) stil same now (PAYG/Lincs area)
to be fair tho, there was automated mssg when i called the CS re being a fault that was currently being worked on
Message 169 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in East Cornwall and haven't noticed anything wrong with texts or calls, but no net for me since this morning.......actually scrub that.....it's just connected!

Stratch that again....just tried it again and no connection 😞
Message 170 of 727