cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my blue book

Anonymous
Not applicable
for some reason when i log into the o2 website, i would love to use the my bluebook but wont let me log in, ses my page is private, why is this?? 😞

ses its private, but its MY page... grrrr, i'm accepting the terms and conditions grrr

someone help!!!!

xx
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am getting the same messsage whats going on with this bluebook???? i cant log into it at alll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :robotmad:
Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Try ringing CS, I think they will reset it for you.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd had problems with Bluebook but only with the contacts part. I select my phone but the settings are never sent to my phone. I've rung CS a couple of times but i'm always told that it will be looked into. You can guess by the fact i'm on here that its not.

Has anyone else had issues with Contacts on Bluebook? I think its possibly the most useful tool in Bluebook!
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't have problems myself with contacts on bluebook, but as I have an iphone I had to beat the system to get my contacts on. O2 do not support the iphone for contacts.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have 2 Bluebook accounts (main account & linked account). I can access the Bluebook accounts ok & access everything (messages etc) EXCEPT contacts, the most important part! Just says "can't find the page" or words to that effect. Any ideas?
Seems like a server or web address problem.
Message 6 of 6