cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile phone upgrade - what would you recommend?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,  I've just joined the community! I am very keen to upgrade my phone, but don't have a clue what's the best phone for me. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, but it's always getting stuck or jammed. Can be very slow and generally, I find it rather clumsy.

I send lots of messages, rarely make calls. Use my phone more for calendar, photos and videos. We have a MacBook Pro at home.

I am grateful for advice.

Best wishes

CF

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I used to have Galaxy S3, good phone, nice size and easy to use. Upgraded to iPhone 5s and am very happy with my choice!

I am a texter myself, the camera takes great pics and videos.

It's a nice size phone with good insides and apps slight_smile

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I used to have Galaxy S3, good phone, nice size and easy to use. Upgraded to iPhone 5s and am very happy with my choice!

I am a texter myself, the camera takes great pics and videos.

It's a nice size phone with good insides and apps slight_smile

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks!
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome!

Also the battery is quite good, lasts me 2-3 days and I use it a lot.

It's also pretty fast.

If you want to know anything else, just ask slight_smile

Message 4 of 8

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
How much are you looking to spend each month?

If you're currently using the Ace and not calling much youre probably spending less than £20pm. You could get the Sony Xperia M with 200 minutes for £14pm. Its Android so you will be familiar with how it operates, it has a nippy dual core processor so shouldn't run as sluggish as your Ace, has a 5mp HDR camera and 4gb internal memory with sd card support.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 5 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
The new Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is an excellent phone too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
My advice is to compile a short list and then after looking at you tube reviews go to the high street and have a tinker with working demo models.
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93294 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
To be honest I haven't read any really bad reviews of the current trend of phones and I couldn't argue with any of the suggestions posted above.
Message 8 of 8