cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

liars and thieves

Anonymous
Not applicable

10 years I have a contract at o2 and they charge me for the calls I have never made, I have free 500 min and the bill for £210 , but on my phon is just 480 min use ( nothing else) and is happend this to me 3 times so far, they are liars and thieves !!!!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If customer services can't explain it then raise a complaint.
All contact and complaint details here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Have a look in your myo2 to see a breakdown of the charges as you may have made calls or texts to numbers outside of your allowances 

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly-tariff-terms#inclusive-minutes-and-call-charges

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!  I hope you succeed in sorting this out and get due compensation. Do let people know if/when this is achieved.  In the meantime I think I'll keep clear of O2 monthly contracts.

Message 4 of 11

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

There will be a reason for the charges, O2 don't as a rule make billing errors. You need to check in My O2 where the extra charges come from. If there is anything you do not agree with then call them first. Any billing issues are usually dealt with fairly. Give them a chance to put things right first and then raise a complaint if necessary. 

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Agree that billing errors are few and far between.
International calls or calls to premium rate numbers not included in allowances so can easily incur extra charges that way.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous have you had a chance to contact customer services about your bill? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is people come on boards like these make accusing remarks then he had probably spoke to customer services got the reason why realised it's his or her mistake but never update the threads inform us that

Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Human nature mate. It happens often so not worth worrying about.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Why is people come on boards like these make accusing remarks then he had probably spoke to customer services got the reason why realised it's his or her mistake but never update the threads inform us that

Exactly @Anonymous..So frustrating really...Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11