cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am moving to Crete soon and I am thinking about getting the international bolt on. Does anyone know if when friends are calling the ' call me ' number , which will be an English number, would their inclusive calls cover the cost of the call?
😐
Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will they be calling from the uk? If they are then it will be their standard rates to call you.
You will pay to recieve the call unless you opt for the My Europe Extra bolt on.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The one i'm looking at is an international bolt on that gives you 3000 minutes to land lines and 200 minutes to mobiles, whist you are in another country. You don't pay to accept calls and they give you a 2nd number for a country of your choice, I would choose England as that is where my friends and family are. When people call this 'English number' they are charged at a rate for calling within England although they are calling abroad. Just wondered if inclusive mobile packages would cover this.
Thanks for your reply
Kal
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The international bolt on only works if your phone is in the UK. If you try and use it whilst in Crete you will be charged standard roaming rates.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Paulo, I had totally mis-read the info on the bolt on, thought it was too good to be true. Back to the drawing board for me. :womanindifferent:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Paulo, I had totally mis-read the info on the bolt on, thought it was too good to be true. Back to the drawing board for me. :womanindifferent:

What you want to do is still possible, but what you need is the MyEurope bolt-on. This allows you to receive 1000 minutes of calls a month when roaming in Europe, for free.
You don't really need the International Favourites bolt-on - with MyEurope, your friends would call your normal O2 phone number (beginning 07...) and be connected to you in Crete. They wouldn't pay any more than a standard call to a mobile, and you would receive for free with the MyEurope bolt-on.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

What you want to do is still possible, but what you need is the MyEurope bolt-on. This allows you to receive 1000 minutes of calls a month when roaming in Europe, for free.
You don't really need the International Favourites bolt-on - with MyEurope, your friends would call your normal O2 phone number (beginning 07...) and be connected to you in Crete. They wouldn't pay any more than a standard call to a mobile, and you would receive for free with the MyEurope bolt-on.

Worded better than mine thanks markle grin
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that, I will look into it, sounds like that may be what I need. grin
Message 8 of 8