Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone upgrade

Iky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Will the price of the iPhone 12 come down once the iPhone 13 is released or should I order my iPhone 12 today. Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@IkyThere's no guarantee that the iPhone 12 will reduce in price. Probably better to get it when you can. PS a word of warning. O2 stock system isn't live, meaning it might say in stock and isn't. Best way to find out is to ring O2 and find out...numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support or go instore.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Iky 

Generally speaking and if you take previous years into consideration, there is around a £100 price drop from Apple when a new device is launched.

However, networks will not pass this on immediately if they have stock that was purchased by them, at full price.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Iky with stock of the 13 already been reported as going into supply constraint, even before being launched due to supply chain issues.. Then I doubt the iPhone 12 will be any cheaper, for the next 6 months... Unless Apple want to placate customers....

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4