Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Xs max

Ashley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If your thinking of purchasing and iPhone Xs max from o2 don’t bother. I revived my phone back last week and the camera lense was cracked got told this was most likely done in transit. The raised a form for a replacement to be sent out. When I called back there was no information of this and the second person was useless. Guess what it’s now Wednesday and I’m still awaiting info on my replacement. Disgusting customer service and happy to palm any one off.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Keep calling until you get through to someone who knows what they are doing.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you don't get any satisfaction from CS @Ashley you could make a complaint.

I am sure this is probably out of the remit  of our community managers but I will mention them just in case

@Marjo@Martin-O2@EmilieT?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'm soryr to hear that you haven't been able to use your new phone properly yet, @Ashley confused If you'd like us to check on our end how we could help, please reply to the Private Message I just sent you on the forum. Once I have the additional details I need, I can get someone to look into this!

Thanks @jonsie for the advice and @Cleoriff for the mention slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4