cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Delivered Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought i'd create a thread where everyone can either post their pictures, and little delivery updates of their iPhone 5.

Had a little hiccup when i went to check with o2 customer support about my tracking. They said it was sent through YODEL, even though my tracking took me to DPD, so after ringing both DPD & YODEL, o2 customer support confirmed it was with DPD, and that i should receive it tomorrow.

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's okay grin
Message 31 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

photo (3).JPG

photo (5).JPG

photo (1).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo.JPG

photo (2).JPG

Some impressions from a colleague in the O2 shop in Ealing. 

Message 32 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm still waiting for mine never sat next to window for so long waiting for anything. Fingers crossed my email says 21/09 till end of day, still a few hours left 😉
Message 33 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's here just arrived, I'm so ecstatic lol feel like a little child on Xmas day!!!
Message 34 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

You forgot the pic!

Yes I did, here it is:

iPhone 5 Box

It arrived so early I was thinking about going into town and walking past the people queueing outside the O2 shop while shouting into it Dom Jolly style 'Yes I know it's the iPhone 5!'. Then I relaized it might turn into a scene from the Walking Dead so gave it a miss.

Message 35 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting on my text for my pre order. The O2 people said after listening to a whole version of Gary Newman Cars that they did not have a clue but it was at the depot!!!

Message 36 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

I skipped to the UPS van like a child at Christmas. He told me that he had delivered all his iPhones for the day. I obviously believed him because comes to my place of work every day, so was the norm for him to be here. Turned out he was joking grin Smiley LOL 

Just need to get out of this office and connected to iTunes asap!!!!

Message 37 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here 17th Sept about 4pm. Ordered two.

Nothing yet from O2. Order Status 'In Progress'

O2's twitter account tweeted me 'keep an eye out for the delivery man' on launch day and insisted it would be with me. 

They won't respond to my tweets now. My Twitter is @mattwing79 if anyone wants to see the conversation.

Anybody else got their iPhone5 after ordering on 17th Sept or after yet?

Message 38 of 39

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Has the page updated mattwing79?

Cheers
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 39 of 39