cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 DIDN'T Come!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Despite preordering my device on Saturday evening (15th Sep), I was filled with disspointment when I arrived home to find nothing. No iPhone, just sadness.:smileysad:

(I mean, what's the point of PREordering something if I don't get it on time)...

Last night (20th Sep), I recieved an email saying 'You did it. Your iPhone 5 order is in our system'. This filled me with fear as I interperated this as 'we have just seen your order, we'll send it soon'. And as a result - no iPhone.

I have checked on my order staus and all it's giving me is 'In Progress' (I can only assume this means it hasn't been sent).

Ive been with O2 all my life, and I thought this would have been simple. My friends that have ordered with Orange and CarphoneWarehouse have recieved their phones but sadly not me.

I've tweeted to O2 and called them up, no luck.

Just wondering if anyone else is awaiting their phone, I ordered the 64GB model so I can't imagine that it would be out of stock. Also, does anyone know what 'In Progress' means?!!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm in pretty much the same boat as you:( bit of a wierd situation. I'm giving until the 24th as I've been advised before I kick up a storm.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
As for the in progress status I've been at that stage since last Saturday afternoon 200 posts and a few thousand read posts I'm still no closer to having an idea what it means haha. Sorry wish I could help
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to break it to you, but anyone who orderd after around 8.00pm - 8.30pm on the 14th Sept missed the 1st batch of available pre orders, therefore may have to wait up to 2 weeks.
Message 4 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

OUCH!! O2 really sould have anticipated this, this is ridiculous!!

I have been charged for my phone yet its not here and my contract started today!!

Shambles O2, shambles.

Message 5 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm there's so many different theories going round I'm just going on the basis on what I was told by CS. For now I'm going to chill and CS can have a break from me until the 24th:)
Message 6 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same boat as well, also ordered sat mid afternoon and no further forward with it. It's just annoying me that no one at O2 seems to know what is going on. Interesting that friends of yours who preordered with car phone warehouse have got theirs as they were supposedly operating as a backup for O2 for their preorders!?
Message 7 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
@mark if you've been charged and your contract started you need to get incontact with CS appears they think you've had receipt of your phone. Has the order status changed?
Message 8 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@liquid - it said something like 'you'll be charged for the phone today then contract renewed when the month is up' on the order receipt... nightmare, im livid.

Message 9 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wow that changed quickly:/ mine around midday was saying I wouldn't be charged until recipt of my delivery had been confirmed. I only ordered about 8 hours before you.
Message 10 of 35