cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad & people with learning difficulties=success

Anonymous
Not applicable
As some of the regulars know, I have learning disabilities, I myself do have some ability greater than others with learning difficulties. Most of my friends or people who have them including myself have found the iPads to be of value. The apps & games can help with the sensory, feel, & simple games & drawing apps, improves lives greatly. It is very good for people like me, everyone I know has an iPad &'has improved them in their lives with something that they can all use. Kudos to apple on this
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers bud, you explained it better than I did & that was what I was meaning
Message 31 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145089 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
I knew what you meant, hope you didn't mind me decoding it for you wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 32 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nah I don't mind. Knew what i wanted to say but didn't know how to put it
Message 33 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys

I have just had an email which lets us know that the ZAC browser which I mentioned a short while ago is now available as an Apple App listed as "Zac Browser Gold" thank you to anyone who pressurised Apple and hope it is found to be as useful as it has been to our son who has both Learning Disabilities and Autism

Paul

Message 34 of 38

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I actually just read the reason why the app was rejected in the first place.

"Lacking content"

And yet the numerous apps that have no use at all get through for example the fart app.

Wow!
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 35 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
I actually just read the reason why the app was rejected in the first place.

"Lacking content"

And yet the numerous apps that have no use at all get through for example the fart app.

Wow!

fart app, how useless is that

Message 36 of 38

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Apparently its full of unique helpful features:D (sarcastic wink)

I'm really glad to see this out on the App Store I've actually tried out the browser and found it rather nice to use myself(now I'm worried) suffice to say I've donated to their fund.

Need more people to do things like this:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 37 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'll check it out tomorrow

Message 38 of 38