Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro 9.7

Millybooth67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know why it's taking so long for o2 to fulfill an iPad Pro 9.7 order was told told next day delivery then wait a week and now not sure when stock will come although it's showing online as delivery within one week !!     Anyone else having this problem .... thanks 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There have been lots of stock issues with ipads recently, to the point that o2 stopped taking orders for some versions and refunded those customers with an order in the system, however, only customer services can give you any indication of where your order is or it's status http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There have been lots of stock issues with ipads recently, to the point that o2 stopped taking orders for some versions and refunded those customers with an order in the system, however, only customer services can give you any indication of where your order is or it's status http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It might be appropriate to ask @Toby if he has any new information re this... as he was the one who informed us of the problem re stock ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

He did, although that was for the 12.9, not the 9.7

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPad-Pro-12-9-inch/m-p/1039812#M153481

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

He did, although that was for the 12.9, not the 9.7

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPad-Pro-12-9-inch/m-p/1039812#M153481

Yes I realise initially it was the 12.9....I just wondered if there were now issues with the other models (if for instance people were opting for this one instead of the 12.9

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Looks like a distinct possibility.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Millybooth67
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks , I called customer service but response was very laid back , not sure when stock will be arriving and just keep checking my emails for an update/delivery date ... having been an O2 customer for many years this is the first time I have had to contact customer services and was surprised by lack of interest and help offered ...... guess I have to wait and see what happens . 

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Unfortunately you get some like that.
You may get a more sympathetic response if you call again but in reality, if they don't have any info to give all you can do is wait....

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8