cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i still received payment reminder notice even though I cancelled and return before cooling off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi all

I hope O2 take notice. I was offer a deal by O2, says it was a free phone + pay & go.

I agreed and when i got the confirmation email, it was a 24 months contract. 

I call o2 straight away to cancel, done.

the phone still schedule to delier to my house, i rejected it, done.

I chat with O2 telling them i rejected the phone, ask them to cancel it, done.

I still receive email about the new contract, i chat with them again and they say ignore it. done.

O2 ask me to cancel the direct debit just in case, ok, done.

I check my O2 account, the new contract still there, i call them up, they check the warehouse and confirm the phone just return, ask me not to worry because it is before cooling off period. i thought everything is settle.

Few days later, my O2 account only have my main line. finally i thought.

after a month, today, i received mail in my doorstep, tell me if i don't pay the remaining amount, they will contact debt collection agency and will affect my credit rating.

whats wrong with you O2 !!!!

I cancelled more than 5 times for the same account that i never use, i return it within 14 days, you confirmed everything is fine, you still want me to pay!!!

please sort this out, fast.  

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yet not surprising.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 11