Did you mean: 

how to tell your phone is now dead ?

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi .   

My  Phone hasnt been running down quickly for a while -  Amplicomms M9500. Today its dead. If the start button is pressed it  makes a squeaking sound after awhile.   The phone is 21/2 - 3yrs old as far as I recall .  

We have other chargers but none fit this phone....... dead?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Jenny105 

3 years is good for a battery.

Either new battery or new phone time I'd say.......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Jenny105 

3 years is good for a battery.

Either new battery or new phone time I'd say.......

Is there somewhere I could  get a battery quickly, (lockdown) If the phone will work with that I can research the best phones for the partially hearing. The charity Ive always used no longer provides that service. Im also taking part in a Covid / vaccine survey. Replying everyday for self and family members. And was starting to use ''live transcribe '' in the public domain

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I had a quick Google around but couldn't see any available anywhere, sorry @Jenny105 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Thanks - see PM.       And the phone sprang into life again but back to Jan 01. Tried to top it up , it was over heating so bye bye M9500. til Sunday

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I think you've worn it out tongue_closed

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6