cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to increase battey life of samsung galaxy

Anonymous
Not applicable
my galaxy was hardly lasting a day, battery draining super fast, I have now turned my brightness down to minimum and set to turn off screen after 15secs of no use.
On the android market i have downloaded an app called power manager which you can set to keep use to a minimum, it manages your power usage and closes programs that dont need to run in the backgound. worth trying!!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also don't use the supplied case. It keeps the camera button partially pressed which stops the phone from sleeping.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
hiya
ive heard that theyre bringing out a new software version to resolve the battery life, dont know how true it is but may be worth keeping an eye out grin
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check out androidforums.com and look under guides or tutorials it will show you how to update to the latest firmware and it has tips and tricks for improving battery life.

Note: Some of which may not be offically supported by Samsung.

Most of the firmwares on there are from different contrys for the Galexy so they are fully compatable. for some reason it is taking Samsung UK ages to catch up
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check out androidforums.com and look under guides or tutorials it will show you how to update to the latest firmware and it has tips and tricks for improving battery life.
Note: Some of which may not be offically supported by Samsung.
Most of the firmwares on there are from different contrys for the Galexy so they are fully compatable. for some reason it is taking Samsung UK ages to catch up

thnks for the info
Message 5 of 5