cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

here's some feedback you wont like

Anonymous
Not applicable

you block all my attempts to pay my bill for the last 3 weeks and today on my birthday you empty by bank account Smiley Mad DONT EXSPECT ANY MORE PAYMENTS FROM ME NOW

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143439 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We understand where you are coming from but please contact CS to get this resolved.
They will rectify any mistakes but it's important you speak to a UK adviser.
Contact numbers and complaints process on this link
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous You aren't speaking to O2 here...this is a customer to customer forum. Do as advised above and contact customer services. The best time to get in touch is 8-8.30 am this morning....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

This is the second thread about payment problems in as many days. @Toby perhaps you can investigate this one? 

@Anonymous Please contact customer service as advised. If you stop trying to pay it will only invite more problems for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please don't default on your payments as it will only hurt your credit rating & watch your language please as this is a public forum
Message 5 of 10

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community. Feel free to send me a PM and we can have a chat about the issues you're having, as well how best to sort them out.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 10

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous what ever you do do not cancel your DD's O2 will all to happily put a missed payment mark on your credit rating, and should you ever want a mortgage / loan / credit card etc this will prevent you from getting one (or as a minimum getting one with reasonable rates).

Do as advised and contact Customer Services or the offer of help @Toby has offered.
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I not sure how they would empty your bank account unless the payment is overdue and they want the full amount. The only way they could do that is if there is a direct debit in place, in which case there wouldn't be a problem with payments?

Message 8 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Have you managed to find out what happened with your payments yet? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 10

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Just a side note, but feel it's relevant. If you were trying to pay, but couldn't, surely the fact they finally took the payment would be a good thing, and as you still (presumably) had the money to pay, which if you didn't would be your fault, then I don’t see the problem.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 10 of 10