cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hassle of cancelling order to reorder passed to and from everywhere in o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

my order number has been a pain in the arse to cancel although after 5 mins of placing it i tried to cancel it.. my reason for cancelling it is that topcashback did not honour the full cashback amount of £105 the only awarded me £36.75 and told me i would have to wait till this is paid before trying to claim the remainder of the amount( which might not be succesful) there wrong as they should not advertise that amount then pay you less.. anyway i got on to o2 to ask them instead of paying topcashback the money to pay me the money instead which in my eyes sounds like the perfect and easiest idea to do.. anyway your customer support didnt want to no or try to do anything to make me keep this order the only way is to cancel then reorder which i eventually did afte about 2 times but you have not updated myo2 account so i can reorder to get my casgback from quidco this time which are much better than TCB. YOU DONT NO HOW MUCH STRESS THIS HAS CAUSED ME WHEN YOU COULD OF JUST PAID ME INSTEAD as of today this is still showing as a completed order i have not got the phone and have never recieved the phone o2 no its been cancelled but will not change myo2 account to reflect this and state the order is complete and final..i want the manager of ooo2 to call me with a ressolution and explain to me why this has happened and to offer me a compensation package because the quidco deal has now ended with lower cashback.. your a joke o2 i have also just orderes a contract on odafone as im wanting my new phone for the new year and if o2 dont sort this out before my airtime contract with o2 will end

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes piperdog123 £53 a month iPhone 6 plus on refresh 24 month contract
Message 31 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thank you.

So assuming the following:
1. This was not an upgrade (of an existing o2 contract).
2. You signed into your TCB account, then from the TCB website you searched o2, found the deal, clicked on the link which takes you to the o2 website and you completed your order.
3. You didn't leave the TCB website and then enter in o2's website address yourself and place the order

Then the OP looks to have a pretty much water tight case here. Whilst the TCB is now £101 (it was £105 till recently) assuming all of the above he has met the terms required.
Message 32 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its an upgrade but as long as its refresh it classes as a new contract it says in the terms and conditions I get an extra 5 percent as im a cash back plus member
Message 33 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
No didn't leave the website as it only tracked at 35 in my tcb account
Message 34 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have looked at the T&C's and can't find anywhere that states Refresh is a new contract.

I can find that upgrades are NOT eligible for cash back.
Message 35 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Strange it did on Sunday else I wouldn't of used tcb .. I've also just looked and your right it does not say it now!! But it did just proves there trying to get out if this don't it.. But as I've previously said ive switched to EE now
Message 36 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is easy to say with hindsight but did you get a copy of the T&C's stating this emailed to you or sent to you in any way?

Without it I don't think you would have got anywhere.

You also need to be sure the order is actually cancelled otherwise you might just find o2 coming for you for 24 * £53 for the "contract".

If they do try to deliver the phone, refuse delivery and ask for a receipt.
Message 37 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
In fact piperdog123 I took several screen shots using my existing Mobile because o2 asked for it. So yes the attachments are in my sent folder.. I'm glad u used that I wouldn't of thought abt that.. Once again thanks.
But like I say I'm with EE now and in process of ending my o2 contract
Message 38 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of that I understand but it is useful guidance in the future when using cash back sites. Always keep the information you may need nearby.

Good luck with EE. A number of regular members on here have left o2 in recent months for EE and I might be joining you there too myself in the summer.
Message 39 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't blame you there 4gee is super fast I'm just trying it out now 🙂
Message 40 of 55