cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forums

Anonymous
Not applicable
is it me or are the forums getting harder to find on the new website?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Save it on your favs ! :womanindifferent:

Its right where I can see it on my Chrome Browser. lol.
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah i know arjun m8, but, people wanting help dont have the link saved to favs :womanindifferent:
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree - it was bad enough on the old site design, but at least the forum link was there at the end of the help drop-down.

I work as a web designer and I'd get into big trouble if I came up with something like the new o2 site. It's slow to load in Firefox 3, and it's very difficult to find anything - the navigation is a mess.

Have these designers never heard of Information architecture?

I'm surprised we get new members posting on the boards, no idea how they find us, unless they get signed up in store like I was. Maybe that's why we get people posting on the "Mobile Phones" board instead of Broadband or iPhone, the new users must get pointed to it by default.

SV
Message 4 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
It's slow to load in Firefox 3, and it's very difficult to find anything - the navigation is a mess.SV

Dead right there! When they first started the re-design I thought it was going to be a big improvement...what was I thinking.Got everything saved to favourites and then the links stop working and have to re-save them.
Mind you, I think the web designer has done the work of two men......Laurel & Hardy! lol
With regards to Firefox 3 I find it a little slow on most sites so I'm alternating between that and Chrome.
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surely you just click Support and then O2 Customer Forums?
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
its changed since last night, it wasnt under support or help last night. you had to click go to help, then pay and go help then the link to the forum was on the righthand side.
they are probably tweaking the website as we speak
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
You mean someone at o2 is actually reading these forums? slight_smile

Granted, it's a bit easier to find now, but we have IE6 here at work and the site is still slow to load.

Yes I should be working, but I'm a web developer, as I say, this is research slight_smile

SV
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
lots of people from o2 read the forums wink
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I found the o2 forums via google, not o2 grin
Message 10 of 12