Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim stuck in processing 15 day

MR-Cooke
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

eSim stuck in processing now for over 2 weeks, 3 x 202 customer service calls not interested and have done nothing. 2 in store visits nothing done about it. I have formally complained to ofcom via their complaints procedure.
Due to the absolutely appalling way this has been handled I have begun the switch over to Smarty, for the other 3 O2 accounts held by me.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Ahmed6
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Mate,

Sorry that you're going through this. I'm going through something similar, my Esim has been stuck on processing for over 48 hours now (according to O2 customer service). Have customer service ever told you that the back office is looking into it and they have sent them a ticket? (this is what they told me)

Are you able to switch to a different network provider and keep your number? If so, I would like to do the same thing as I really don't fancy waiting 2 more weeks without a phone.

Message 2 of 5

Dkat76
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same position here Ahmed ? what did you do - they cant issue a PAC code also as the SIM doesnt work. 

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38272 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@Dkat76 wrote:

Same position here Ahmed ? what did you do - they cant issue a PAC code also as the SIM doesnt work. 

Reach out to O2 via Twitter or Facebook using the link just below - and poke them periodically until you get a responsive agent. Good luck!

Message 4 of 5

Ahmed6
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've decided I'm going to wait, I'm thinking that if I decide to switch while the esim is processing - it might cause an issue somewhere else

It's been around 10 days now since my esim started processing, unfortunately no resolution yet apart from 'wait'. I've been in contact with the team on twitter and nudge them every couple of days, no luck yet 😞

Message 5 of 5