cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checking usage on business account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Does anyone know how to check your usage especially data on the business account, when i was on consumer it was simple using the app but now its a minefeild.

martin

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

on business accounts you cannot use the myo2 app or myo2 for consumer users.

You need to register a myo2business account here http://www.o2.co.uk/business/myo2business select login and once flash has loaded register.

Once that is done and you are logged in click account managment then the mobile number concerned then tariffs and recent charges then view recent charges then sort the results by number/description then add it up manually.

Or select the graph symbol then look at bottom of page then hover mouse over data on pie chart and total appears

That is the only way I have found to to it on business contracts.

Hope that helps

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

on business accounts you cannot use the myo2 app or myo2 for consumer users.

You need to register a myo2business account here http://www.o2.co.uk/business/myo2business select login and once flash has loaded register.

Once that is done and you are logged in click account managment then the mobile number concerned then tariffs and recent charges then view recent charges then sort the results by number/description then add it up manually.

Or select the graph symbol then look at bottom of page then hover mouse over data on pie chart and total appears

That is the only way I have found to to it on business contracts.

Hope that helps

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the reply, and yes after a while i mastered it more or less as you said, though its bloody long winded, i was told that a app of some sort was on its way, which in my opinion is what is needed, the minutes and text are unlimited, so thats not a issue but keeping tabs on your data allowance is a must, again many thanks.

Just as an after thought does anyone know, can you turn vibrate off for the alarm on a iphone 5, it spoils my waking up to a fantastic song  

Message 3 of 11

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Glad to help as to alarm vibrate I cannot find a way to do it sorry.

Apple Watch series 4

Message 4 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There are a few suggestions here that may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4416953?start=0&tstart=0

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i too was told that there was to be an app forthcoming for the business user to check data usage, but as it does not look like there is then i will be leaving, no big deal i just want to be able to see my data usage, without  having a long winded process to find out how many KBs i have used then do a sum to convert in GBs.

regards martin 

Message 6 of 11

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I ran my own business which was Vat registered and stayed with a normal consumer account as I really couldn't see the point of a business account, and from what I've read I'm glad I did.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 7 of 11

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
@perksie Agreed if on a non sharer tariff we share the 1300 mins on our account between the 3 phones but we get free o2-o2 calls 10 free landline numbers and cheaper calls to Europe on our business tariff. The new o2mybusiness is an improvement but as it is flash based still no good on ios devices.
Apple Watch series 4

Message 8 of 11

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

So it has benefits for multiple phone users then, it's a shame there isn't more done to encourage more business users onto O2?

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. 3 years on and still no app for business mobile users. And still using flash, so it's actually totally impossible to check your data usage using any iOS device.

For goodness sake, it's 2016!

And please, replace that hideous monstrosity that is the O2 Business web app - it might have looked good in 1995.

Message 10 of 11