cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can someone tell me what data you can use within your data allowance, please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting charged for mobile.02.co.uk browsing.  Please help.  not very knowledgeable about these things. 

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that's it.  Had it just over a year.  Just a basic package. 

Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmmm let us know how you get on seems like an odd one because if you have data included in a pay monthly contract they don't or shouldn't charge you when it runs out I've never heard of this. 3 pound thing either
Keep us updated slight_smile
Message 12 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the info.  I've just rechecked the tarrif and he does get 50mb data.  I will stick with the £16 a month tarrif & then he can't possibly go over!  So he shouldn't get charged because he has data on the package? Looked at the dat and it says he still has 49mb left but he's used 850mb of other data.

Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do.  Thanks for your help

Message 14 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your welcome

That is right as long as there is data on the package you won't get charged
Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you logged in to your online account? What is the name of your tariff?

Until recently the tariffs didn't come with free data included in the tariffs, and it doesn't sound like you're paying for a bolt-on at £10 per month. It does sound like the web daily bolt-on.

Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently the op can't log into the account as it says all the passwords are wrong 😞
Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Apparently the op can't log into the account as it says all the passwords are wrong 😞

I thought that at first, but now the OP has said they've just looked at the tariff and usage.

Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes slightly confusing
Message 19 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I keep getting charged for mobile.02.co.uk browsing.  Please help.  not very knowledgeable about these things. 

Just wanted to add that mobile.O2.co.uk always shows in your data usage rather than the actual sites you have visited as all data whilst connected over the cellular network passes through O2 servers.

Sorry, just wanted to explain that a wee bit incase there was any confusion

Message 20 of 20