Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the difference in data

Would anyone be able to explain the difference in "data".I'm looking at upgrading my iphone 3G to a 4G but I don't understand what is the difference between 750MB and 1KB.I just use the iphone for a few apps like facebook, ebay & mail. The odd game a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! texting ppl abroad

HI, my boyfriend is on holiday in turkey and i was wondering will it cost me extra to text or call him or is it included in my allowance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yodel

I've just been subjected to one of the worst weeks of my life, courtesy of the cretinous couriers Yodel! Has anyone else had problems with them? I'm in the stage of putting in a formal complaint to them so I'd be very interested to hear other people'...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just Want to say Thank You Guru Jim!

Hi All, I don't normally do this but Guru Jim helped me set up my new phone at 11pm on a tues evening after having various problems with it and the 02 customer services phoneline being closed. Jim got it working but I accidentally pressed my back bro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoying Posts

Since the forums came back as O2 Community, I noticed that some topics are repeatedly posted, so I thought I'd list some: My Apple device doesn't do what I expect it to, so it's O2s fault. Shame on them!I'm a contract customer and O2 won't bow to my ...

ewanrw by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of pay as you go mobile no. to pay monthly

Hi, since transfer of my pay as you go no. began earlier today, I have no service and can neither make nor receive calls as well as texts . As both numbers are o2 and it is now well over the max 4 hours I am unsure what has happened, I can't even use...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Coverage

Any ideas when O2 are going to get their act together on 3G? I am due to renew my contract and have waited 24 months for 3g to come to my area the nearest I get it is 25 miles away. Even get trouble in city centres ie Birmingham Got an ipad on 3 and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading phone

Hi all - I'm looking to upgrade to a Smartphone that will synchronise with Outlook. Any suggestions please? Thanks for any input.

PamB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos