Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Coverage they lie

If you go onto 02 site and check the Network Coverage the site lies and the maps they provide lie. Post code DL10 does not get any coverage, if you want to make a call you have to go outside far away from buildings, normally you need to go out into t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My rights after 3 broken phones

Currently 14 months into 24 month contract. Have a Blackberry 9380 phone. The phone had a software issue and after it crashed the in store Guru's laptop twice they sent it to be looked at. A replacement "reconditioned” phone was given a week later. T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software update for Samsung S2

My husband has a Samsung S2 with 3 mine is with 02 he has just received a software update from his provider which has made his phone even better. How can I get this for my phone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading a phone when the original was stolen

Hi there My phone was stolen a while back and I had to buy another to replace it. So, I am using a Sony Xpedia instead of the HTC Sensation XL that I got on contract. My question is, when it comes to upgrade time, am I still eligible? Does the fact t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is the user guide?

Can anyone tell me where the user guide is please? Would it be possible to put a link on the home page? I know there is a search facility but I know there is also a user guide somewhere and I can't find it. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone repair service - stealing our property?

Hi all,A family member of mine with the Samsung Galaxy W on contract with O2 has been having some problems with their phone randomly turning off soon after turning it on, after sending it back to O2 for repair under warranty (phone is under warranty ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TU Go

ive just aquired TU go on for my ipod, anyone had any experience of this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

douse any else wish.

Hi douse any one wish the same that i wish that o2 wond let you call free phhone numbers 0800, 0808 and 0500 number from o2 phone?

Luke198823 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos