Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor O2 Durban call centre

Til recently if i called 4445 with a query/problem I got knowledgable UK call centre operatives. In the last 2 days twice I've had Durban call centre staff in South Africa who couldn't answer pretty basic questions about my contract switching over to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

Couldn't be more please with the help I had from my live chat this morning, they were very helpful and stick to their promises when I needed to sort my phone problem out, thankyou O2!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming discussions & feedback

Hi all! I hope you are all doing well. Thanks for all of your views on here around the rewards program, forum structure and content, among other features. It is clear there are some frustrations, as well as some great ideas emerging. We want to try a...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 76 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trying to bar phone

Trying to barr one of my numbers due to a lost phone but cannot get through to o2 at all. Chat keeps cutting me off and i have been on hold 3 times over the last 2 days for over 25 mins each time only to be cut off once i get through arrrgggghhh!!......

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 took money out my bank they where not supposed to and I could not afford

Hay guys I'm new here but been with O2 for years but I payed of my refresh contract a month ago and took out a new one and I payed it off early so a few weeks later I got a bill in for £217.75 and being that no way could I afford this as the money th...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop text offers

I used 2220 to stop all offers, text, phone, postal. However I have now received a text offer that tells me to use 2202 to stop text. There is no way to stop texts on that number, only ways to get more offers. BTW on 2202 I am told I have not given a...

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Delivery before Xmas

Hi, I dont know if this has been asked sometime before: How long does a delivery on an iphone 6 take? Would I get it before Xmas? When is the last date that I would realistically have to order it by? Thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

oppo R5

Wow, just stumbled across this.May not win awards for whats inside but everything is tried and tested high end stuff. Main feature tho, it's so thin at 4.85mm, they cannot fit a 3.5mm jack in it and audio is by usb only...http://global.oppo.com/en/pr...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 picture messaging

Hi, I had an email from a number claiming to be O2 with t he following info.. Hello,Here's a picture message you've been sent from ********553.You can send a message back from your mobile phone. But don't reply to thisemail.Thanks,O2 Is this legit???...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos