Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Feedback for Pooja!!

Today I was on Live chat with Pooja. I wanted to see if i could get more Data without paying anymore. within 5 mins Pooja managed to do this for me. Great Customer Service and very Friendly. Thank you so much. From shawney

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Important day for Eu roaming Charges

Today is the day the eu will vote on the scrapping from 15th June 2017 of roaming charges and the reduction from 30th april 2016 all info in link below http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/plenary/2015-10-26/3

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy View

Well this is new? Haven't heard a whisper before...so what do you think?http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/news/samsung-galaxy-view-meet-giant-tablet-that%E2%80%99s-more-imac

Samsung View.PNG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fraud

I would welcome comments. December 2014 someone used my name/address and opened an 02 account. £340 was charged to my Nat West debit card, which quickly ( but not quick enough ) was flagged as a fraud on my account. I contacted the police and obtaine...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

What is the code to lock the SIM card,? preventing others from using my phone

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer already not impressed

I ordered an Iphone 6S Plus on Monday I relized I had put the wrong delivery date on the order and now cant chance it or even chance it to click and collect in store, I cant beleive a company the size of O2 can not change the delivery date of an orde...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh is not what it seems

Has anyone tried upgrading thier handset while keeping their airtime plan before their contract is up. I have tried but cant change my phone unless i take out a new airtime contract as they dont do mine anymore.These contracts are supposed to be sepa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 coverage in Fordingbridge

Hi,I've recently moved to Fordingbridge Hampshire and the O2 signal is awful on my IPhone 6: very weak 4G and patchy GPRS. Is it just me?CheersStephen

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos