Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

feedback

i found it really hard to leave positive feedback today... i changed contract from o2 to another o2 contract and wanted to keep my number something i read online was a real pain. however after a short phone call with a very professional and truely lo...

yarders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 4 kudos

The O2 guide to premium SMS numbers

Hey everyone, O2 have created a series of video guides that cover some of the issues and questions faced by their customers. We're sharing these guides on the Community so you have a visual aid to point other members too if they need information on o...

• 15 replies
  • 3 kudos

disconnected numbers recycled

Disconnected numbers are gone forever, someone on this forum has claimed.Well, if that is true, why is it they can be assigned to a new customer randomly, but they cannot be requested as a number change? It's clearly something that *could* be changed...

I'm not surprised that MS....

....have basically canned Windows 10 mobile. Got a pre-loved Nokia Lumia 635, Windows 8.1, unlocked and factory reset it. That was around 5pm : Ran various updates and set up security, email and so on, deleted the (limited) bloatware; but found ironi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTAC

i have received a text for o2 telling me twice what my OTAC is ...i didnt ask for this ...Any cause for concern? H

ntsr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Live chat not working

What the hell. It keeps saying 'We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.' but the screen is not changing. I ordered a new sim because my old one got lost but I can't activate it. I can't call them.I can't use anyone elses phone. I ca...

DO NOT GET 02 INSURANCE *CANCELLING CONTRACT*

Lost phone EIGHT days ago (Weds 11th Oct).. Claim form faxed and received by o2 Insure the same day.. Had my claim finally reviewed a week later (Weds 18th Oct) by the o2 Insure team whom one (very cocky) staff member said “We do need a break and a r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly contract

When my iPhone stopped working I went to the O2 store - it was under a year old. Bought under a new phone contract. When it was sent off for repair it was decided, by them, to replace - deemed a phone fault. It was replaced by a refurbished model. Is...

HB44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam texts

HiHas anyone else received lots of identical texts eg. To say won't be there tomorrow? Or about missing a driving test. I received over 20 today

Mcbaker08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos