Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 failure description

o2 put out an ambiguous explanation for the recent loss of service. It was possible to find the real explanation on IT sites. They say that an expired SSL certificate (£3.99 per year) caused the problem on an Ericsson server. This affected service as...

JohnJohn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recompensation

A two day monthly subscription fee compensation in no way compansates for the financial loss and inconvenience caused by the network breakdown, 2 days, pathetic!!!

02 being down

This is stupid can’t use nothing on my phone keeps saying no service! This needs to be sorted ASAP paying for my phone and my contract bills and not getting any use out off it!! #Moneyback

Sammie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

HiIs o2 going to be compensating all the customers for loss of service and inconvenience caused?

b4u2 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service!! Emergency calls only

Not a happy O2 Customer right now, I am unable to make or receive any calls or texts and I have no data!!! Please help!! I do hope that O2 will be refunding their customers for loss of services.

Reychelle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

I totally understand that sometimes problems arise but for this problem not to be rectified by now is embarrassing. I run a small industrial roofing business and don't have the luxury of sitting in an office on Wi-Fi. I actually had to leave work ear...

James73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Issue

Thanks 02 for very good service. It’s my birthday today I couldn’t speak to my friends and family who lives in abroad.

Ka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network

There in network this has massively disrupted my day and busisnes calls I make. I do not want to pay for something that doesn’t work. I hope there will be some recompensation for this inconvenience!!

Pati44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad service

Hi there not been able to use phone for most of the day as many others ...needed my sat nav...no go...needed my offer codes at a birthday meeting for discounted bill ....no go.... then school couldnt get hold of me to pick my son up from school as he...

Pskuk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos