cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a new face book page should be created

Anonymous
Not applicable

a new facebook page should be created to show our dis pleasure for o2 .... perhaps they would listen to the ordinary customer then if they have some bad publicity .... 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 kicked me off there face book page as I was complaining to much , it's now been 5 months and still poor service ... No signal .... Am going to let O2 take me to court as am terminating the contract tomorrow
Message 11 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well good luck with that. O2 will pass the debt on and you will need to take it from there.

Message 12 of 22

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
O2 kicked me off there face book page as I was complaining to much , it's now been 5 months and still poor service ... No signal .... Am going to let O2 take me to court as am terminating the contract tomorrow

Try and get another contract with a different network or credit for anything else if you do that. Should be a lot of fun for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You would stand a far better chance of success if you followed the correct complaint procedure, stopping the payments will affect you far more than O2 who will simply pass it to a debt collector and mark your credit record accordingly.

All the help you need is available, if you don't come down to earth and deal with it properly you will make yourself ill over it, and O2 can do nothing until you do.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 will not tell me anything have already made a complaint and still heard nothing ....

Message 15 of 22

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm not following this any more, too many new threads, it's no longer believable.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 16 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

if o2 let people comment on o2 facebook that will be great slight_smile 

Message 17 of 22

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

if o2 let people comment on o2 facebook that will be great slight_smile 

I don't think you have understood the thread.

Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

a new facebook page should be created to show our dis pleasure for o2 .... perhaps they would listen to the ordinary customer then if they have some bad publicity .... 

Go ahead and try it mate, O2 would be legally within their rights to have it forcibly removed.

Most companies hate ANY form of negative publicity.

Message 19 of 22

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Go ahead and try it mate, O2 would be legally within their rights to have it forcibly removed.

Most companies hate ANY form of negative publicity.

That's incorrect as it would depend on the content, you can start a Facebook page about anything you like as long as it complies with the Facebook rules.

As it is the OP believes that O2 are going to meet him in court over his unpaid bill, they won't of course and have no need to.

Message 20 of 22