cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do have other customers you know!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know it's iPhone release day but it is absolutely unacceptable to not be able to get through to tech support on the phone.
I have been trying since 8AM and the "We cannot answer your call right now, call back later " message is starting to grate.
I have an issue with my Blackberry account that I need sorting but can I get through? No.
All because you thought it would be better not to offer pre-orders on the bloody iPhone. Good call, well done.
Sort it O2, NOW!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid thats the circle of life with o2.
Even all the usual helpful posters, wanty, prking, adam,perksie,sj,bfighter,af et el, have all gone on break for the weekend.
Message 2 of 18

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Even all the usual helpful posters, wanty, prking, adam,perksie,sj,bfighter,af et el, have all gone on break for the weekend.

Nah, still here! grin
I bet CS is going crazy now though, it's not good to have a problem around iPhone release day. 😞
Perhaps they were hoping all the issues would be sorted out in store.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the problem on iPhone launch day is that iPhone customers tend to need more handholding and thus tie up phone lines.
Not really much that any provider can do, I've just posted this reply on another forum where someone was berating Orange in a similar way.
Message 4 of 18

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
iPhone customers tend to need more handholding and thus tie up phone lines.

grin grin
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm here in spirit.
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm around, but between work and Internet connection problems unfortunately :womanindifferent:
Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every time I have posted a answer it just didn't show up. It's like I've been banned, let's see if this one gets through. Smiley Mad
Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that's happened loads to me too, I was wondering what was happening, tried replying to people and it just reloads the thread exactly as it was before. Very annoying, especially when you've composed quite a detailed response.
Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every time I have posted a answer it just didn't show up. It's like I've been banned, let's see if this one gets through. Smiley Mad

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69858
Message 10 of 18