Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi and O2 Finally!

TheGreyApe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 56 Posts
  • 21 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As someone who keeps up to date with the latest tech announcements, one that has slipped under my radar is the fact O2 now has an Xiaomi device!

These devices are similar to Huwaei when they first came to the UK, Low costing but powerful devices and the Mi MIX 3 is definately a high performance phone!

With a full screen display with a slide up back to reveal not one but two front facing cameras this phone is certainely a perfect device to introduce to O2 Customers aswell as it being a 5G Enabled device!

Let me know what you think about the device, Id love to hear what others have to say.

What's In The BoxBatteryDimensionsExpandable StorageFacial RecognitionFingerprint RecognitionInternal StorageWater ResistanceOperating SystemProcessorResolutionScreen SizeStandby TimeTalk TimeType of displayWeightMusic PlayerCharger in boxDual Sim

Mi MIX 3 5G, Simple protective cover, power adaptor, USB Type C data cable, Type C to Audio adaptive cable, sim eject tool, warranty.

3800mAh

157.89 x 74.69 x 9.4mm

No

Yes

Yes

128GB

No

Android 9 Pie

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.8GHz

2340 x 1080 FHD+

6.39 inch

120 hours

20 hours

AMOLED

225g

Yes

Yes

No

Mi Mix 3

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TheGreyApe Good to have you back, I missed your tech updates! We actually posted about this device here as well, in case you or anyone else is looking for more information on how to get their hands on the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G.

You mention their similarity to Huawei devices - have you tried any Huawei or Xiaomi devices yourself? If so how did you find them?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I'm using the honour play has 64gb uses huwei software has android 9 pie based on emui has same prosecer as the huiwei 20 the play is aimed at as a cheap gaming phone got sim free from Argos so will get airtime rewards for it cost 179.95
Message 3 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
I'm using the honour play has 64gb uses huwei software has android 9 pie based on emui has same prosecer as the huiwei 20 the play is aimed at as a cheap gaming phone got sim free from Argos so will get airtime rewards for it cost 179.95

How do you like it @liggerz87? Do you play a lot of games on it, and does it live up to its promises as a gaming phone?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 8

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
It's brilliant I play a few emulator on it whatever I throw at it it does well duel sim aswel but either 2 sim or 1 sim and SD card
Message 5 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
It's brilliant I play a few emulator on it whatever I throw at it it does well duel sim aswel but either 2 sim or 1 sim and SD card

Sounds awesome @liggerz87, good to hear you like it so much and it seems to suit you really well slight_smile

signature

Message 6 of 8

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Battery is brilliant has NFC doesn't do WiFi calling but
Message 7 of 8

liggerz87