Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongful default

Chris_40
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent a device back on 5th august after only having it two days. O2 have accepted they have received the device yet their system didn’t seem to. Over the course of the last five weeks I have spent in excess of ten hours on the phone speaking with multiple agents attempting to resolve this issue before it affected my credit rating. 

two weeks ago they took £648 out of my account for the device they have acknowledged receipt of. I was advised by 02 to speak with my bank and put in a direct debit indemnity to get my money back, so I did.

since then I’ve had emails, and now a default letter claiming non payment for a device I’ve sent back.

Whenever I ring to speak to them I get passed from pillar to post as most of the agents claim it’s not in their power to correct what is so obviously wrong. When I do get through to someone capable, they say they’ve fixed the issue only for me to get even more letters and emails. 

this truly has been an awful AWFUL experience, I just do not know what else to do…does anyone have a direct number for an agent higher up the food chain that can reset their system before my credit rating gets further hammered.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Chris_40 

You need to email the credit file team. 

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2