cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there no easy way to contact O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to speak to someone to change my account details, the live chat is always busy but I don't have time to sit on a phone line either. Why is there no way possible to email? Everytime I click contact I keep getting looped around around with the same old default questions which always just say live chat is busy. Why is there no email support

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

There are some account details you can change via MyO2 @Anonymous

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

If not you will need to contact CS.... 202 contract or 4445 payg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

There are some account details you can change via MyO2 @Anonymous

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

If not you will need to contact CS.... 202 contract or 4445 payg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Tbh, even if there were an email option, people would still moan if they didn't get a reply back within a certain amount of time.
Best way is p2p live, either on phone or chat, email is open to all kinds of "I'll do that later" attitude
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
All current contact details are here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

try facebook or twitter, otherwise just give them a call. Do it first thing in the morning and i doubt you'll be on hold too long

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Account details can all be changed in My O2, just set up a pin. The only thing you can't change is your name and direct debit date for which you need to call.

Message 6 of 9

disgustedcustom
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

TODAY is the final straw. since 11am I've been trying to call o2 - each person I get thru to is worse than the last ..  now can't get passed your call is in a queue.... over 1 hour listeninto tinny music ..  i then gave up  redialled and gave reason for the call that I wanted to cancel my account, i'm put thru to sales -  where more tinny music and a reminder i'm in a queue, no position or anything but over 28 mins waiting

all i wanted to do originally is activate a pay as you go sim in another phone -     i'm now going to cancel my direct debits and go elsewhere,    6 hours on the phone getting nowhere, is BEYOND A JOKE.  o2 are the WORST COMPNAY EVER   you can sing for the next due bill of 40.00 i won't pay it.  take me to court do what you like THERE IS ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE 

i will NEVER spend any more money on 02 ever again   that is a total of 9 accounts you've lost just thru lack of care. 

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

All you have to do to activate a PAYG sim is top up!

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

All you have to do to activate a PAYG sim is top up!

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

LOL Yes. Seems easy enough.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9