cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do so many customers think the Community is O2 Customer Services ?

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I'm presuming it can't be made clear enough on the initial pages when they register.

Perhaps some ideas are needed to explain a little better the purpose of the Community together with a simple message on the registration page not to post personal details ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

Simply Ab Fab to hear from you Brilliant @Beenherebefore Hug

With such an outstanding common sense op

Hope all's well with you & yours

Maybe see you in Wanty's ... = ... orders being taken for brunch in Wanty's now ... it'd be great to see you there again Happy Dance

Message 2 of 44

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hey @Beenherebefore so damn glad to see you back. Bouncy
 I agree with some of what you say though I do think 'some' people post as if we are CS purely because they fail to accpet they is no email contact.

My personal 'bugbear' is the amount of people who post in O2 Home because they have absolutely no understanding of what it is...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well the private info filter died at birth but yes, it should be made clear on the registration page. 

.... although whilst we are seen as another string to the bow of  customer service and £xxx saved annually I don't suppose O2 are too bothered

Message 4 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

C'mon senior admin have a meeting ... & / or ... make an Executive Decision about the above  ^  ^  ^

My working background was admin so I'm not ...  a ... jumped up, trumped up, little upstart ... & ... I am unanimouse in this ... so there ... tongue

Message 5 of 44

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin?theme=community&sendTo=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.o2.co.uk%2F

A simple, large font message on this initial registration page is all that's needed >>>>>

THIS COMMUNITY IS NOT O2 CUSTOMER SERVICES.

O2 CUSTOMER SERVICES CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY TELEPHONE OR LIVE CHAT.

AS THE COMMUNITY IS A PUBLIC FORUM DO NOT POST PERSONAL AND ACCOUNT DETAILS.

A link to "How to contact O2 Customer Services" could then be shown.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 6 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

C'mon senior admin have a meeting ... & / or ... make an Executive Decision about the above  ^  ^  ^

My working background was admin so I'm not ...  a ... jumped up, trumped up, little upstart ... & ... I am unanimouse in this ... so there ... tongue

Serious message in my post above  ^  ^  ^  ... but ... just couldn't resist the final icon ... I'm naughty but nice Cat

Message 7 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought @Toby said he was going to implement this as this was brought up before @MercedesS @Marjo @Martin-O2

Message 8 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

BRILLIANT BEEN HERE BEFORE ... = ... YOU HAVE COME BACK WITH A WHOPPA

ALL PRAISE BE TO YOU

Image result for flower pictures

from li'l' ol' Wispa' Cat

Message 9 of 44

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Dare I suggest, also on the post new message page as well?
That means people have to ignore it twice before posting their phone number/email address/postal address...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 44