cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is going to queue tomorrow morning?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to decide whether or not I should get up early and queue outside an O2 shop tomorrow morning...

How many people are planning on doing this??

I'm not sure what time I should go, I don't want to go too early but also don't want to get there too late and the queue is massive!!

Also, is there anyone here that is planning on going to either Edmonton or Enfield stores for the phone?

Thanks everyone
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to decide whether or not I should get up early and queue outside an O2 shop tomorrow morning...
I'm not sure what time I should go, I don't want to go too early but also don't want to get there too late and the queue is massive!!
Also, is there anyone here that is planning on going to either Edmonton or Enfield stores for the phone?
Thanks everyone

My local store is opening at 8am. I plan to be there around 07:45 hopefully the queue wont be too long
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm gonna queue up at my local store, I'm gonna try and get there for around 7.30am that seems a sensible enough time. I would imagine most stores will sell out within an hour of opening, so if you do want one you'll probably have to get there for opening time or earlier to queue.
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm gonna queue up at my local store, I'm gonna try and get there for around 7.30am that seems a sensible enough time. I would imagine most stores will sell out within an hour of opening, so if you do want one you'll probably have to get there for opening time or earlier to queue.
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
've been trying to decide whether or not I should get up early and queue outside an O2 shop tomorrow morning...
Thanks everyone

Hi m8 I am going to q outside Edmonton store for about 7:30. My local store is in Enfield but I spoke to them this morning they said they were going to open at 8.02 but that due to the shop being in a shopping centre they were not able to do so. They are opening at 9:30 so Edmonton it is for me, see u there if u go!!
Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks everyone

...I am in the queue already :womanindifferent:

.........tee hee
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks everyone

.........tee hee

What store are you at? big queue?
Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks everyone

.........tee hee

Undisclosed location. So far its just me sitting beside a bin filled with several hundred cardboard boxes with an apple on the side..... wink
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks everyone

.........tee hee

Undisclosed location. So far its just me sitting beside a bin filled with several hundred cardboard boxes with an apple on the side..... wink

well your location is edingburgh so i'm guessing you're not in ipswich which is a positive sign for me haha!
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks everyone

.........tee hee

well your location is edingburgh so i'm guessing you're not in ipswich which is a positive sign for me haha!

Binki- you sly detective you grin

Off to bed. Up early and all that. Good luck everyone. Have to say I won't be overly disappointed if don't get one but might as well utilise living 5 minutes from my local shop.
Message 10 of 17