Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a lovely Surprise. Thank you x

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I had a parcel arrive today and was quite confused as I hadn't ordered anything!

When I opened it, it was a box full of O2 Surprises. A lovely thought.

No description available.

The box contained an umbrella, a power pack charging unit, a collapsible cup, some sweets, and a lovely key ring which allows you to open a door without touching the handle. (Very Covid safe)

A lovely surprise so thanks to @Martin-O2 @Marjo @LukasB and @TheresaV 

Really made my day. heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36133 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
I'm sure Arlene will be "fully aware" of the O2 parcel for you @pgn .... just busy at mo
on her scuba scooter 😁

Scowling at her detractors, no doubt 🛵

skynews-michel-barnier-arlene-foster_4447477.jpg

Message 41 of 85

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10776 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions
Oh yes of course @pgn
Well I would not like to be on the wrong side of Arlene ☺
She put her point yesterday 😱

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 42 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@pgn She looks a force to be reckoned with yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 85

pgn
  • 36133 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:
Oh yes of course @pgn
Well I would not like to be on the wrong side of Arlene ☺
She put her point yesterday 😱

I think a lot of people got a bit of a jolt yesterday evening, in NI, GB and parts of the EU. Hopefully it settles a bit over the weekend, but the Sunday press and talk shows will doubtless be "full of it"! 

Message 44 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Already all over the news @pgn although the EU are stating they made a mistake. Problem is, they have the freedom to pull the same stunt again if 'we transgress' so not a pleasant thing to have hanging over your head. Article 16 could be triggered at a whim!

Spoilt children springs to mind ie, you are no longer part of us but if you don't comply, we will enforce stricter border controls on your lorries trying to cross the channel. 

Hardly democratic.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 85

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

@liggerz87 wrote:

Oh and thank you @Chris_K 

Absolutely my pleasure.

We've been working hard on our new 2021 #O2Surprise box for a while - making sure the Bubl print on the box looks great, getting the perfect blue, branding some of the items up - and with the amazing support some of our O2 Community regulars gave us throughout 2020, we wanted you guys to be amongst the first to see what it looks like.

For anyone seeing this who didn't get an #O2Surprise box... Asking for one puts you on the naughty list. How do you get one? That's the thing - nobody knows! 😉

I have been on the naughty list for ages not being a regular any more lol 

new job also prevents me checking now regularly  as I work in a atex environment warehouse but hopefully soon the remaining risky articles will be moved to another building on site !

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 46 of 85

pgn
  • 36133 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Already all over the news @pgn although the EU are stating they made a mistake. Problem is, they have the freedom to pull the same stunt again if 'we transgress' so not a pleasant thing to have hanging over your head. Article 16 could be triggered at a whim!

Spoilt children springs to mind ie, you are no longer part of us but if you don't comply, we will enforce stricter border controls on your lorries trying to cross the channel. 

Hardly democratic.

Equally the UK lot can trigger Article 16 at a whim, as Bojo has emphasised at the Dispatch Box (listen to the short clip) on 13-Jan, @Cleoriff - sounds like each is as Daffy describes below:

Message 47 of 85

pgn
  • 36133 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

IMG_20210201_190029__01_compress39.jpg

Full marks for sneakiness, Brand Addition - I like it! 🤣

I got an O2 Surprise today that came via DHL, addressed to me in "dublin, Co Londonderry, Ireland" :

IMG_20210201_155725__01.jpg

Because of the Battery sticker, Royal Mail won't accept it (I know, a Chromebook battery I shipped back to a supplier some years ago resulted in a nastygram to me from Royal Mail informing me of my misdemeanour and telling me my package had been "safely disposed of", and telling me not to do that again!). 

So this Surprise had to go by road - from Manchester to East Midlands, thence to Dublin, thence to Belfast and then finally, to me up here in Derry. 

Thanks, @Chris_K and @LukasB and anyone else who sent a nice little O2 Surprise on a marathon road trip to a different part of the same nation... 👍🤣

I shall now inspect the goodies, the door handle poker/hook looks, um, Interesting - shiny! 

Sorry about the HUGE extended screenshot if you are on a laptop - I shall miss this OnePlus feature when I move to the Pixel 4A 😕

Screenshot_20210201-182514__01.jpg

Message 48 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Just pleased you got it eventually @pgn . I was thinking about your Surprise today. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 85

pgn
  • 36133 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just pleased you got it eventually @pgn . I was thinking about your Surprise today. wink

Yes, @Cleoriff - They evaded Arlene's Border Patrol efforts (@TallTrees!) most valiantly, I am amazed! 

20210115_080510.jpg

Message 50 of 85