Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done priority team..

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

Obviously not learning a thing about how to not pee off your customers from the fantastic "jobless friendly" star wars promotions, where anyone with a job lost out to eBay selling people with nothing to do on a work day.

This new promotional free gift to O2 "customers" is also pencilled in for a mid week slot.

When will you learn O2 priorities team? 

Screenshot_20160715-161100.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Supplements our tax dollar for them I guess.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Priority is not a perk for being with O2. It's a cause of frustration, stress and waste of fuel to see if an offer still applies or if stock has been snapped up. Coffee offer ain't bad but I prefer a cup of tea at home before venturing into town after lunch. I certainly wouldn't have made a special journey on the off chance that I may possibly get something free or at a discount. A bit like the previous Aple launches where you need to queue up for 2 days......

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not being funny but it would be interesting to see how many O2 store staff end up with these promotional offers.

Our local store opens half an hour after every other shop in town. If I was in the UK I would test this out by being first through the door when they open. Surely they couldn't say they were all gone then....

Bottom line is.... if they work for O2 and use them as their network, then surely they wouldn't be barred from Priority offers?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Don't know why you all get in a flap about it. It's never been more than a publicity gimmick.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

When you look at many of the offers especially online, most items can be purchased cheaper elsewhere. Put the price up, give a special discount to o2 customers and everyone is happy Confused

The occasional really good offer 'subject to stocks' are very limited.

Message 6 of 9

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback here.

Would a weekend offer be better in your view?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It would be the fairest, more logical day tbh.
Message 8 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
either that or provide a number of codes to local stores. when you open the app you register your address, then it dishes out a code to the number for that store.
you then have a set time to get to the store to claim your item, or it goes back into stock for someone else to get.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 9