cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website bugs or errors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Some of you have mentioned seeing bugs or errors on specific website pages. As it can sometimes be hard to reproduce bugs, I wanted to set up a dedicated thread to help collect and track any issues you might find. We've set up a weekly meeting with the webdev team to go through any pages which are reported here, so that should get things sorted rather quickly.

In case you do spot something, please let us know here and we'll keep you up to date with what's going on. To find or reproduce the bug/error, it would be helful if you could provide the following information:

Link to page:

Steps to take to reproduce bug:

What the page currently does/say:

What the page should do/say:

Thanks for letting us know and we'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks Adam.

I'll look into this in more detail tomorrow so expect a reply slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 51 of 183

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Toby did another scan today not much has changed

All pages, by result type:

ok7129 URLs96.23%
not found163 URLs2.20%
no connection7 URLs0.09%
timeout2 URLs0.03%
no object data2 URLs0.03%
mail host ok40 URLs0.54%
forbidden request3 URLs0.04%
no such host15 URLs0.20%
server error10 URLs0.13%
skip type10 URLs0.13%
connection reset4 URLs0.05%
temporarily overloaded20 URLs0.27%
auth required3 URLs0.04%
Total7408 URLs100.00%
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 52 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

My O2 section of the o2.co.uk site is not accessible

We're sorry, an application error has occured. Please try again later.

Im trying to pay/view my bill and every single time I click on any link trying to take me to my o2 product the above message comes up.

Message 53 of 183

Eleckykey
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I get the same Error report when i try to Add or Change a number on my Family Pack Bolt On, I also get a Red Box on my Bolt On saying "this member is not eligible etc etc" even though they are already on. I have been bringing this to the attention of o2 through the Complaints procedure since November '12, and apparently it is Puzzling their Technicians
Message 54 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eleckykey wrote:
I get the same Error report when i try to Add or Change a number on my Family Pack Bolt On, I also get a Red Box on my Bolt On saying "this member is not eligible etc etc" even though they are already on. I have been bringing this to the attention of o2 through the Complaints procedure since November '12, and apparently it is Puzzling their Technicians

Same here its been like that for nearly a year and they cant /wont seem to fix it ive been complaining too

Message 55 of 183

Eleckykey
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My problems started when they Updated the System, when i first complained one of the technicians said that it was because of the system i was using (windows 7) however i was on windows 7 before the upgrade and i had no problems, so I decided to send them photographs of the error reports using Vista, XP, Windows 7 and now Windows 8, each having the same result, and once again i am patiently waiting for a reply.
Message 56 of 183

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think the most disgusting thing you can do as a it deparntment is to blame the customer for errors on your website. It doesnt work like that you build for the customer they dont build their pcs around your website (or mobiel)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 57 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been on to Toby about this recently funnily enough glad to see its coming to light again

Message 58 of 183

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think adam provided the best tool which should allow them to fix their website completely in a matter of hours. Yet over a week later nothing has changed. Embaressing.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 59 of 183

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Eleckykey wrote:
My problems started when they Updated the System, when i first complained one of the technicians said that it was because of the system i was using (windows 7) however i was on windows 7 before the upgrade and i had no problems, so I decided to send them photographs of the error reports using Vista, XP, Windows 7 and now Windows 8, each having the same result, and once again i am patiently waiting for a reply.

Absolute tosh, the O2 web site has never worked consistently since I started using it in 2008.

We are constantly sending in fault/error reports but it just gets worse.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 60 of 183