Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting time for orders

zidmac
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Little idea how to improve customer relation.

When your online shop keeps crashing browser on Sunday evening, and im forced to use online chat to place my order. Instead, asking me 3 times for my postcode and and informing me about lack of 5g coverage in area (02 customer for 16+years same address for 14) VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL !

How about before finalize order EMPHASIZE about waiting time for delivery of handset. I can understand 3-5 working days, maybe even a full week. But when after 8h i get message " sorry its taking longer then we hoped to send your order blablabla ...we expecting more stock so
Im pretty sure your stock didn't disappear between 8:00pm to 4:00am (time order was placed and text message about stock received.
I received. I could easily cancel online order and on next day finish my work 30 mins earlier - 4:30pm because your saloon is closing 5:30pm , and try renew contract and maybe even get handset same day. Its 16 days already order not dispatched.

Kind regards . long time loyal customer.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

O2's stock management system, unlike, say, Amazon's, is atrocious.

Unless you need O2 Refresh, or flexible (up to 36month) Device plans, you can often get quicker delivery through an independent 3rd party like AffordableMobiles or Mobile Phones Direct. (And you often get better deals, eg cashback or 'free' gear or electronic items, from the resellers too).

Your contract still stays with O2, managed through MyO2, but your bundle contract is more expensive to terminate early (due to not having O2's flagship "Refresh" pricing model). Interesting thoughts though, @zidmac.

Message 2 of 4

zidmac
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wonder if they got Apple Watch in stock that was offered to me even though i ordered S22

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

And the cookies they leave on your system persist for ages - despite successfully getting Volt last October, a visit to their Volt page to find an answer to someone's cry for help here in the forum recently means I am seeing that Volt sign-up image all over the place here now. Cookies, stoopid way to sell anything. Just my opinion 😖😉

1648704020976.jpg

Message 4 of 4