Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST COMPANY! DISGUTING SERVICE

charlotte888
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to express my absolute disgust at how I have been dealt with by customer service team!! I have been waiting for a £30 refund since 27th Decemeber which was an upfront device fee, have been on chat numerous times to be told to call and speak with an advisor, I have now spoke with 5 different advisors, the first telling me it can take 7-10 days for the refund, I waited and still nothing…Called back and someone apologies and said it hadn’t been actioned therefore could not be sent to my bank, 3rd advisor I speak to tells me that the previous person has again not actioned it! Expressing my concerns she told me she would have the £30 in my bank within the 5 days along with £50 goodwill gesture and she would call back in a few days to check all was ok…..days later still no refund & no call backs! 

called for the 4th time and told by advisor that AGAIN this has not been actioned properly and no goodwill gesture on file, again you can understand my frustration and this is weeks later for my refund and being told the same error is occurring Everytime! He reassured me that he has spoken with the manager and within 24 hours my refund will be in my account….

TODAY! I have to call again as NO REFUND! 
to be told for 5th time this was NOT ACTIONED!!!!!! 
the advisor then goes on to tell me that actually it can not be actioned until my next bill is generated which will be 22nd FEB!!

Asked to speak to manager but due to COVID I was not allowed?????!!! 

I have taken out a tablet pay monthly in December and have expressed uow

disgusted I am in this whole service that I would like yo cancel it as I do not wish to be a customer with them to then be told there will be a TERMINATION FEE!!! 

by then end of this I am told within 24/48hrs I’ll have a call back from the manager??????

but still won’t have my money until end of February!! 

WORST COMPANY EVER 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@charlotte888 

I'll ask one of our account advisors to help here. @megjess are you able to assist @charlotte888?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

megjess
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff  thank you for the Tag 😊

Hi @charlotte888  I do apologise regrading on what's happing to you am going to private messaged you to get this issue resolve

thanks 

Megan 

megjess
Message 3 of 3