cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHITE Iphone 4??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Does anybody know if the o2 stores will have stocks of both Black and White Iphone 4 or will it just be a case of this is what we have take it or leave it?

If given the choice I'd prefer the White version but I saw that they were not available on the Apple website recently.

Do you think we will be able to back order one?

Thanks
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am waiting, I wont be waiting in line on thursday. I have been down this road before with the 3GS. I got black and then looked on with envious eyes as my friends and family bought my preferred choice of white. I don't want 18 months of regret.

It sounds quite sad I admit, as it's only a phone, I know....But its just personal choice.

Good luck to you and I hope you all get the an iphone 4 asap.
Message 11 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just seen this on Twitter, interesting reading.

http://www.buzzbox.com/sn0wfl8ke/MyBuzz ... y%3Aiphone
Message 12 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just seen this on Twitter, interesting reading.
http://www.buzzbox.com/sn0wfl8ke/MyBuzz ... y%3Aiphone

I've been reading up on the Apple forums and alot of different people from the UK are claiming to have spoken to staff at o2 and Carphone Warehouse stores and been told that there will be stock of both black AND white on launch day.
I'm not sure about the validity of their claims but it gives us a little hope I guess!

:smileyhappy:
Message 13 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
My wife rang O2 this afternoon to find out if she could upgrade early (she's due for an upgrade on 25th - how annoying!). She was told by the guy on the other end of the phone that they would have black AND white in stock.

Mind you... he also said that if she had registered interest on the website (which she had) then she, along with everyone else who has registered, would be getting an email 'in the next few days' telling her that one had been reserved from her and where she could pick it up from!

As that second bit sounds like a right load of old tosh I would be inclined to not believe the colours bit either! :womanindifferent: a
Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've decided I am going to queue outside my nearest o2 even if I get no answer on wednesday. If when I get there I find white Iphones are available...I will get one. If not, I will walk out empty handed and wait.
Message 15 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
im just back from an o2 store and they told me that they only have 35 black iphones for thursday and that they will not have white iphones , then i visited a carphone warehouse store and they told me that they ordered 60,000 iphones for the uk and they only got 16,000, and yet again , there will be no white iphone available on launch ! confused ?
Message 16 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like i'm waiting for a white one then. I don't mind too much as at least others are in the same boat. People like us who want the white one will have the same difficulty as those who are getting a black one tomorrow. There will be a free for all though when the one is released. There wont be a 'existing customers only' scenario for the white one. it will be everyman for himself lol
Message 17 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
what O2 store was it that has only 35 iphones?
Message 18 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
If my local store only had 35 iphone 4's...I wouldnt be telling a soul on here lol

grin
Message 19 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
haha! well i just wana make sure it's not mine! Well is it ipswich that only has 35 iphones? haha
Message 20 of 27