cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless search on this website

Anonymous
Not applicable

The search on this website is useless, I typed "Sony Xperia XA1 not using wifi" and it searched for "Sony Peria xx not using wife" Bang

Seriously, what is the point of a website for phone help that won't search for what you type in?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I give up with this site, the search is useless and now I can't reply!

The O2 support forum is about as good as the O2 customer service, nowhere near as good as it was a couple of years ago.
Message 11 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The O2 support forum is about as good as the O2 customer service, nowhere near as good as it was a couple of years ago.

Sorry.... we do our best ☹️

Message 12 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry.... we do our best ☹️

Indeed we do...considering we are all customers like yourself @Anonymous. Some folk have said we are better than the official CS...so I don't accept that comment..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 17

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Might be wrong but I think @Anonymous was referring to the forum quality not the actual quality of the advice etc by the members.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 14 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Might be wrong but I think @Anonymous was referring to the forum quality not the actual quality of the advice etc by the members.

Yes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and you may well be right @Beenherebefore wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 17

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Could be either but the forum layout changed years and years ago. I've always said the forum was much better laid out and easier to navigate before Lithium messed it up and all the various sections were introduced but I think the members have actually made this a bigger and better forum now. We change and adapt, all in the name of progress.

Message 16 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Could be either but the forum layout changed years and years ago. I've always said the forum was much better laid out and easier to navigate before Lithium messed it up and all the various sections were introduced but I think the members have actually made this a bigger and better forum now. We change and adapt, all in the name of progress.

True...and I still find it much faster and more accurate to do a google search (linking in O2 to any query you have)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 17