Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to 12 month sim only

Betablue
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Upgraded after refresh device paid off. Keep my Xz2 compact for a year. Getting 15 data for £15 and can go back refresh after 3 months. I love the Sony Xz2 compact just like day 1 and get great coverage here on O2 so easy decision. I'll go for the Prime Video 3 month offer, maybe keep it, maybe not.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Good to see you're happy with o2 @Betablue 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Betablue
  • 57 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey admin any reason why this was moved from the pay monthly forum?
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Betablue 

There is no question or request for help so your post was moved to the discussion and feedback forum.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Betablue
  • 57 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Who exactly moved it? News of my deal was eminently relevant to Pay Monthly. I look forward to all the less relevant stuff getting moved too. Do you know what? Can whoever moved it just delete it now please, it will be my last, not that anyone will care about that I guess.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

It would have been moved by one of the mods or managers. 
Don't take offence @Betablue it's just the way the forum is organised. 
Topics requiring help go on the main boards and the feedback, comments and general chat go into to off topic section. 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sorry you wern't informed that your thread was moved @Betablue. As @MI5 mentioned it's a normal part of keeping the forum tidy but you should have received a PM letting you know.  

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7