Did you mean: 

Upgrade 36 months

Vas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

Can someone tell me why on upgrading to a new phone on a whopping 36 months contract the monthly airtime plan charge is £23.54 for 5GB.
Why the greed? All the other networks offer a 24 months plan for a total of £54 month for IPhone 12 pro max and unlimited data in some cases.
I can’t see it but absolutely pure greed by O2.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 104962 Posts
  • 783 Topics
  • 5209 Solutions

O2 would argue that other networks don't offer Refresh contracts, Priority or O2 Open. @Vas 

However, you really have to go for the deal which suits you best. Just make sure whatever network you choose, offers you good coverage. thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Vas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you they do. sky offers 36 months for iPhone 12 max 256gb for £51 a month with a phone swap after 24 months.
O2 charge £67 for the equivalent
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 72: Oracle
  • 18110 Posts
  • 863 Topics
  • 1986 Solutions

@Vas We are all customers here, so comparing tariffs with us doesn't make any difference. You can always try to speak to customer service and see if they'll offer you a better deal, but I doubt you'll get a result. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support As @Cleoriff has said, if the network you're thinking of switching to gives you good coverage for a better price, then that's where you should be headed.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 104962 Posts
  • 783 Topics
  • 5209 Solutions

@Vas wrote:
Thank you they do. sky offers 36 months for iPhone 12 max 256gb for £51 a month with a phone swap after 24 months.
O2 charge £67 for the equivalent

Then it's a no brainer @Vas Your choice is made.

Best of luck.thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5