cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited land line bolt on cancellation

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on o2 simplicity and I have unlimited landline as a bolt on. For some reason o2 have cancelled the bolt on without informing and have charged me.

I had two contracts with o2 but I changed one last year because I didn't get any good deals from o2. I  feel o2 are loosing customers and they are playing cheap tricks to earn money.

How can o2 cancel the bolt on without informing? Any body else facing the same problem?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Normally bolt ons are only affected if you change tariff or upgrade. If you have done neither then as your query is account specific, you need to discuss it with customer service on 202. They will be able to clarify your tariff details for you.

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I can't find mention of a landline bolt on for simplicity.

When was it cancelled?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You haven't by any chance added the 500mb bolt on recently?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Normally bolt ons are only affected if you change tariff or upgrade. If you have done neither then as your query is account specific, you need to discuss it with customer service on 202. They will be able to clarify your tariff details for you.

Message 4 of 4