Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited data

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Anybody tempted by O2 finally joining the 21st century and offering unlimited data?

It's great they have seen the light and at last offered it. But the price is not so great.

£35 is way too high. Let's hope they do not also add a 5G tax on top of that, which they have been very quiet about.

Think their pricing is pretty crazy as is. Especially with them lagging way behind in speed.

Anyone attracted to the unlimited?
unnamed
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@BOSSGOGG 

I'm sure many people will be attracted to it. However, it very much depends on the individual, lifestyle and how they use their phone.  I wouldn't bother with it at all. I am sim only with 3GB of data and never use my full allowance each month.

Let's just say wherever I am, I always have the opportunity to use Wifi...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143434 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The current 100gb for £25 isn't overpriced though but £35, if it replaces home broadband, isn't too bad either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
True. I guess Three's unlimited all ( Inc 5G) for £20 and Smarty's unlimited 4G for £18.50 has set the bar low though.

( a quick call to three resulted in them offering me it for £17 to beat Smarty)

Working in the field I do use the data unfortunately.
unnamed
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92918 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If I was intending staying in the UK I would definitely upgrade to unlimited as with my tariff and the extra it would be economical and no need for a landline. The only reason I had a landline was for the careline which I no longer need. 

Message 5 of 5