Did you mean: 

Unable to receive telephone calls from friends on EE

GW-Hitchin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I am unable to receive calls from people on the EE network. My friends when phoning me obtain a DEAD line. There is no problem when I phone them, go through straight away. Have gone into O2 shop. They said it is not O2 and told me to contact EE. Have contacted EE and was told they do not have a problem and go to O2. I am going around in circles and no one is interested. Has anyone else experienced this issue or something simular?I am losing business calls.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@GW-Hitchin It appears as if this has occurred before, but with an iPhone. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Problems-receiving-calls-from-EE-phones-and-getting-voicemails/t...

Doesn't appear to have been resolved. Doesn't seem to be much you can do except persevere with customer service or possibly go in store and get a new sim to see if that helps.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I have both O2 and EE contracts and can receive calls from the EE phone on the O2 phone so it isn't a general problem. Have you ported your number at all?

Message 3 of 4

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

This could have me "eating my own words" or at least thinking about it. My better half has an EE SIM contract and keeps blaming my O2 phone. I keep blaming her dialling fingers! I better look at this more seriously!

Message 4 of 4