cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Mail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello - I've ordered a new handset from o2 which now appears to be in the hands of UK Mail. They were supposed to deliver today but haven't bothered... now I'm trying to re-arrange to get dropped at a nearby Royal Mail collection office rather than hike the 30 miles across London to their depot to pick it up... 

Has anyone got anything good to say about UK Mail? Will they be able to do this? Or will I never receive this phone unless I get on the four trains with a ten month old after work to get this?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
No, you don't get a choice. It's luck of the draw!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh they are rubbish I was ment. To say have phone on Monday came. Tuesday instead I said why didn't get delivered on Monday said ran out of time lol
Message 12 of 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

O2 didn't give me a choice about who delivered it. They just handed over my new phone to the useless folk at UK Mail. Thanks O2!

Hello @Anonymous, we are sorry to hear about your issue. 

We guess that CS or UK mail didn't give you the possibility of changing the delivery address? Anything else you will like to send to O2 as feedback about how to improve the process?  Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 13 of 13