Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tsb adding Android Pay support.

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You asked for Android Pay™. So we’re launching it soon.

Hello,

Good news. We’re launching Android Pay in the next few weeks because you told us you’d find it handy.

Android Pay lets you make quick, easy and secure payments on the go. All you need to do is tap your phone. It’s that simple.

To prepare for Android Pay, you need to log on and add your mobile number to your account in settings on tsb site.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions
Good... more progress.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 94326 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7032 Solutions

DROID PAY.

Quick, easy payments

You can use Android PayTM with your Halifax debit or credit card. It’s the simple, secure way to make everyday payments with your Android phone using the latest contactless technology. It’s safe and secure because when you shop at a retailer, Android Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead we use a virtual account number to represent your account information – so your card details stay safe

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 126315 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7556 Solutions

My lad has a TSB account so will let him know.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

I received this in May...

Dear Mr Brown,

Android PayTM is now available to Lloyds Bank customers. It's a simple and secure way to use the latest contactless technology to make everyday payments with your Visa debit card or MasterCard® credit card. Device and card restrictions apply.*

Easy to use

Android Pay can be used on devices that are running Android 4.4 and above, have the Android Pay app installed and have contactless capability (NFC).

If you don't have the app installed, go to the Google Play Store and search for 'Android Pay'. If you can see the app, this means that your device is compatible.

Safe and secure

We know security is a priority. So your debit or credit card number isn't shared with the retailer. Instead we use a virtual account number to represent your account information — so your card details stay safe.

#siwy
Message 5 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@browni wrote:

I received this in May...

Dear Mr Brown,

Android PayTM is now available to Lloyds Bank customers. It's a simple and secure way to use the latest contactless technology to make everyday payments with your Visa debit card or MasterCard® credit card. Device and card restrictions apply.*

Easy to use

Android Pay can be used on devices that are running Android 4.4 and above, have the Android Pay app installed and have contactless capability (NFC).

If you don't have the app installed, go to the Google Play Store and search for 'Android Pay'. If you can see the app, this means that your device is compatible.

Safe and secure

We know security is a priority. So your debit or credit card number isn't shared with the retailer. Instead we use a virtual account number to represent your account information — so your card details stay safe.

Yes, the initial rollout included lloyds and a few others,

Supported banks

• Bank of Scotland
  • first direct
  • Halifax
  • HSBC
  • Lloyds
  • M&S Bank
  • MBNA
  • Nationwide

Tsb were not originally part of the supported banks but soon will be.

Good news for the expansion in UK.

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 126315 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7556 Solutions

Indeed @viridis. I got my notification from Nationwide on the 18th May....

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/guides/news/articles/2016/05/hello-android-pay

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7