Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get a refund

Njm79
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone had significant trouble trying to get money refunded back?  I’ve been struggling since the 3rd February to get a£150 overpayment back from O2, it’s gone from 3-5 working days from the 3rd when I was swindled by them when “apparently” the first two payments of £75 didn’t go through so I tried a third time and finally got my service back to 5-7 working days from when they processed it on the 8th or 9th but each call handler has a completely different explanation on how refunds are done and why I haven’t got my money yet?  Really really ****** customer care considering they know I’m a disabled person 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Njm79 

I'll ask @O2Lisa, one of our account advisors to help you with this.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Njm79 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

If you find it difficult to access any of our services due to a disability, you might find it helpful to register for our Access For You service. Once you’re registered, we can tailor our services to you whenever you contact us. This means you'll only have to tell us about your requirements once.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff.

@Njm79 I am so sorry to hear this, I'll message you privately now and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4