cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get a phone for my Partner through my current Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have been trying for days to set up a contract for my partner from my o2 contract account. It asks me to put my passport number in and everything.

Should it not just be a simple task? My bill is paid every month, I have been an o2 customer years, yet when I chat to the online advisors I go around in circles, even though I know the phone I want to get him and tariff etc!! Very Frustrating that no one in Sales can put this order through for me because I am having no luck trying to do it myself.

Anyone higher up in o2 that can help please reply slight_smile

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147155 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions
Try in store or call 202.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147155 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions
Try in store or call 202.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would go down the " try in store" route.

That way there is no confusion and you walk out with the phone of your choice.

No waiting in for delivery.

Message 3 of 3