cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try Linux OS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought id share my experiance i always used windows all the way from windows 98 but i must admit the best thing i have ever done is install linux ubuntu every one should try linux once either ubuntu or mint u will never look back just have a google you can even dual boot it if you wanted ive even put my parents on it:smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

I currently have my laptop set up with Ubuntu / Windows 7 and I agree Ubuntu is a lovely channge from the chaos of Windows, by comparison. 

The only thing stopping me going all the way is a couple of games that will only work through a MS OS.

Although, with a bit of work one of thier business projects has the potential to be a game changer in terms of home computing, from their homepage check out Ubuntu for Android.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally love Linux and my personal favourite is Ubuntu. The application marketplace is growing too. Plus they're working on a TV and mobile operating system and so it's quite an exciting time.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Main computer is Ubuntu. Now that 12.04 allows seamless syncing of my Galaxy Nexus with Rhythmbox it's even better.

Message 4 of 4